Professional Installation of Garden Fencing by Mell's Gardeners in Manchester
Fixing or installing new garden fencing in Manchester always works better if you've had someone over to take a look at the situation in person first. That's why, when you use Mell's Gardeners - that's exactly what we'll do...
We can fit or maintain any sort of standard garden fencing you might have - after having viewed it onsite, and given you a clear quote on the cost of your service.
This upfront attitude to making sure you get the results you need has won us some great feedback. Find out more now by giving us a call on 020 3404 2323 or using our booking form to contact us online, 24/7.
Fencing Services by Mell's Gardeners in Manchester Will Give You:
- The type of fence you're interested in - wooden lap panels, custom boards - installed or repaired quickly and easily
- All of the fencing services we perform in Manchester are carried out by trained professional garden landscapers
- Get a quote without obligation, even after you've had an onsite consultation at your address
- Flexible appointment times - we work seven days a week, including Bank Holidays
- Your team's hard work continues even in bad weather conditions
- Book work for your home or your business property - the experts we send to you have worked on all types of premises before
Your Fence Installation or Repair - Further Details
You'll tell the specialist you speak to over the phone precisely what you need your fence installation or repair service in Manchester to include. Generally, it will involve the erecting of a fence of one of two main types:
- Standard wooden lap panels - these are an incredibly popular and durable option for garden partitions.
- Custom panels - fixed to wooden or concrete posts as required by your aesthetic or structural requirements.
The size and colour of the panels we fit can be of a wide variety of colours and sizes.
The Simple Way to Book Professional Landscape Gardeners
With some gardening companies, when you order garden landscaping you can be surprised by the price you end up paying. With us, this will never happen. That's because we make sure we always have the information we need - and you get the chance to talk an expert about the results you want before you confirm your service:
- Get an onsite booking so you can get advice, make your plans known, and we can take measurements
- Receive a quote within three working days
- Confirm your quote
- We'll arrive at the time that's most convenient for you and carry out your service